Who is Eligible?
The Escoffier Scholarship Foundation (ESF) has transitioned from merit-based to need-based eligibility starting January 1, 2023.
The Escoffier Scholarship Foundation has been established to assist students who demonstrate a passion for culinary and pastry arts but require additional financial assistance associated with direct1 institutional costs.
The (ESF) has a limited number of individual student awards up to $500 that will vary in number based off each respective term start date and funds available. For residential students, (ESF) has a limited number of $1000 awards. The institution will review student eligibility during the financial aid process and notify the students that were selected. Students must remain in good standing based on the conditions below to receive disbursements.
The disbursement eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Must have completed one (1) quarter at Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts.
- Must have passed all classes attempted.
- Must have completed a FAFSA application.
- Must have an unmet need after applying all grants, federal financial aid, and institutional scholarships.
- Must be current on institutional payment plan.
The (ESF) funds will be disbursed at the time of financial aid awarding and can only be applied a maximum of one time per student.
1The (ESF) funds are not available for stipends
Mark Your Calendar for These Important Dates!
Aug 29-Sep 16
September 28, 2022
PROGRAM START DATE
On-Campus: September 26, 2022
Online: September 28, 2022